What do you use the Gerber Community For?

Katie KreiderKatie Kreider Gerber Staff 💛

Hi Everyone!

I’m Katie and I am the new Fashion Technology Intern working here at Gerber in Dallas, Texas. I’m currently studying Fashion Merchandising at Virginia Commonwealth University and will be graduating this December, but in the meantime I'm excited to be working at Gerber! 

Some of my tasks this summer are to work with the Gerber Community, Gerber University, and help with the planning of ideation, held October 23-25, 2019 in New York City. I want to make sure questions get answered here in the Community; you will be seeing my name pop up frequently :). I also, will be keeping you up to date with any new information or updates from Gerber and any exciting news, like ideation (Click here to register!)

I’m still learning how to fully work Gerber Community, today is only my second day! But, I’m looking forward to interacting with all of you, reading posts, and of course learning!

What do you use the Gerber Community For? 6 votes

To get questions answered
0% 0 votes
To help answer questions
50% 3 votes
To learn tips and tricks
0% 0 votes
Other: Comment below why you are a part of the Community
50% 3 votes

Comments

• Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Gerber Staff 💛
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    edited June 5
    @Katie Kreider,

Welcome to Gerber!

I am a regular contributor to Gerber Community as a member of the AccuMark CAD Support team. We assist customers on a daily basis with their technical issues from both an applications and an IT perspective. We also interface with other teams at Gerber like our Customer Solutions Center, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Contracts. Gerber Community is a great way to interface with our users and build relationships around our products and service offerings, including Gerber University. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
  • Jaye BrownJaye Brown Gerber Staff 💛
    edited June 8
    Welcome to Gerber, Katie...I chose "other" because I use Gerber Community for "all of the above."  Good Luck with the internship and feel free to reach out to me (work with Kathy as part of the AccuMark CAD Support team) if you have questions!

Jaye.
  • Elizabeth KingElizabeth King Gerber Staff 💛
    @Katie Kreider,
    Welcome to Gerber!  Welcome to Dallas!  Welcome to the GT Community! 
    We're all very excited to have you as a part of our team.  Thanks for jumping in with both feet.

• @Katie Kreider 
    We welcome you to Gerber Community....
    I think this poll should be a multiple choice poll as I do all of the above mentioned options...