Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Digitizer power supply (af110s.c)

lomo_nikalomo_nika Posts: 2
Hy everyone.
I have a Digitizer AF110S.C without power supply adapter.
Does enybany know specifications of adapter? (Volts, Ampers and socket (in millimeters))

Answers

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Posts: 567 Gerber Staff 💛
    I asked our hardware group if they know the part number for the power supply and am waiting for an answer.  Do you have the cable that goes from this controller box to the computer?  That is a proprietary cable and you will need to get one from Gerber. You can call 800.321.2448 and ask for the part number, or you can chat with a representative on our GerberTechnology.com web site in the parts section.
  • lomo_nikalomo_nika Posts: 2
    I already have a serial cable to connect with pc. I need a power adapter and I don't know specifications of it
  • Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Posts: 567 Gerber Staff 💛

399500443        GT AGIV AUTO RANGING POWER SUPPLY This is the part number for the power supply, you can call 800.321.2448 and order one.