Material Request

Hi,

I am looking into the Material Request Section in the PLM and was wondering if there was a report I could run or way to quickly view all of the material requests that have been initiated. Additionally, I was wondering if it is possible to use the material request section to request information about a material from the vendor. Some of the information I would like to request, if possible using the PLM, are things like fabric construction, weight, width, qty available, and price per yard. Kindly let me know if this is possible.

Comments

• Carlina BriscusoCarlina Briscuso Gerber Staff 💛
    @MCruz, Hi!  You are in the right place!  Yes, this is possible to request materials and include specific requirements in the request using PLM.

You'll want to first, set up your partners in the Partners folder, then you can submit Material Requests to them through YuniquePLM.  

When you request a submit, and the partner is set up in the system, they can log into srmOn (supplier resource management, which is the url for vendors to access the system) and see a dashboard including requests, tech packs, status updates, and more.

The Dev Calendar is the best way to track the product development process and tasks that are completed in YuniquePLM.

Are you available to sign up and join me for class next week? We'll cover so much, including the Dev Calendar, and Partner Folder... and much much more.
    Check out the schedule on GerberU.com

imagepng