High end PC giving low Utilization of Marker than Low End PC

edited May 7 in AccuMark
Hi guys,
I'm still facing the issue of Low Marker utilization on my new system. I've a latest PC with following Specs:
Processor: i7 8700 (8th Generation)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
And an old low end PC with following Specs
Processor: i5 2500 (2nd Generation)
RAM: 4GB

But the problem is, that there is very little difference Between my New PC and the old one. I've used the same markers with same parameters (2 min Compact, 3 Sec per Piece) and Same options on both system But the results are worst. Please help me on this as I've invested nearly 1.5 Grands on new PC.

Regards...

Comments

• Terry PadgettTerry Padgett Gerber Staff 💛
    What version AccuNest are you running. also is this the AccuNest MC or Just AccuNest.
    MC stands for MultiCore and the Software has a setting for how many cores AccuNest can use.
  • I'm using AccuNest v9.0, I've tried all the Variants of AccuNest Like Expert, Professional and Multicore Editions. And yeah I know about core options as well and tried them too. 
  • I think the problem is with the base speed of the processor. As my new PC has a base speed of 3.2 GHz while the old one have 3.3 GHz or something. Is it true that AccuNest's Algorithm operates only on the Base speed instead of Boosted Speed (New PC having 4.6 Max while Old one have 3.7).
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    @MuhammadOwais, you check powerprofile in Windows.
    Maybe new PC in running on optimal or poweSave(quit office), but old was on High-performance?!
    Do you use integrated video core in both cases? 
  • @Vasyl Thanks for your response. Yes I've turned on Max Performance on both Systems and Process Max Frequency on 100%.
    and if integrated cores are separate then I've no idea how i can combine the Integrated video cores with the main cores. And also my new System have dedicated GPU Card while the old one was using the built-in one...