Fabric image flip on rigth piece

VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
Hi here.

I met some issue with placing image on rigth piece. The image filps too.
Here is PDS workplace

Here is image properties. Exactly no matter on Mirror. Same result

Here is marker with result.

How i can fix it? 

Comments

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Vasyl:

Have you tried fixing this issue by selecting both for your flip options?  Please see below.

Let me know if this works for you.

Jaye. 
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    edited April 30
    Hi, @Jaye Brown
    I tried all 9 cases.  IN case L/R = Both i got "Player2" on both pieces. But i need on one - just rigth.  And as i found Mirror has no matter... On rigth front "Player2" still fliped.

I can set L/R = Rigth and Flip = X. That will fix rxactly this case. But i think there is some bug. That why ask for assyst. Maybe i'm wrong

PS: i use v11
    Hi Vasyl:

Thanks for the information...and yes, I was going to suggest using the Flip = X, but I wasn't sure from the image you shared if you needed "Player 2" on both pieces or not.   I just tried to duplicate your issue, but did not have this error occur.  I am on V12.  What are your flip codes in your models?  What about your lay limit tables?

Jaye.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    Hi, @Jaye Brown.

Find zip file i'd attached. You'll find model, order... there.

And one more question. How I can make "player2" on both pieces (left and right) but correct position. I mean no flips.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    Hi @Jaye Brown.

Here is result when Mirror and Flip set to Both.

Exactly here is no matter is Mirror set to Both, Left or Rigth. Same resalt
    So illuminate me, please, is it bug of v11 or mine :blush: )

Vasyl.
    Hi Vasyl:

My suggestion is to submit a PERU so that our product managers can review your data and address if the issue you are having is a system error or not; be sure to submit the PERU from the computer/AccuMark software you are having the issue as well as be sure to include any additional relevant data (like your zip files) when submitting the PERU. 

I have not seen where this is an issue in V11, but the best way to find out is for our engineers to test and advise update accordingly.

Jaye.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    So i see only one solution rigth now. It separating fronts to separate pieces... :(

This method help to continue Jellyfish fromleft to rigth side