Level up with a new series of AccuMark upgrade classes in GerberU! Our special series starts in December. Register now! http://bit.ly/AccuMarkLevelUp

Tip of the Week: How do I ask a question here in the Gerber Community?

Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Gerber Staff 💛
edited November 2017 in General

Hello, everyone!

One of the great things about our online community is that you can ask questions and get help from other users and Gerber staff. To ask a question and get help, just follow these steps:

1. Click the down arrow next to the "New Discussion" button at the top of the Gerber Community homepage and select "Ask a Question"

2. Select a category for your question

3. Ask your question in the subject line of the question post, and add more details about your question in the diaglog box below the subject line

4. You can also add tags to your question -- this will make your question easier to find and keep the community organized, so others can find your post

5. Click "Ask Question" to post your question to the community

Comments

• How would I search based on a tag?  I'm in the furniture industry so looking for other posts in the same field could be helpful.

Thanks,
  • Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi @miroberts! On the homepage of the Community, there is a list of tags you can use to filter posts on the right hand side of the page (under the list of categories). We don't have a lot of furniture related posts at the moment, but we certainly welcome them! If you post a question or a topic for discussion, I will make sure that internal Gerber staff see it and reply. If you have any additional questions, let me know!