Extract piece version 12.0

Why the piece is extracted with one line split and has a notch ?
I have to delete the notch and combine the line always!!

Answers

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Can you send a screenshot, I'm not sure I understand why you are explaining
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    @Angy, do you mean extract piece from PLT file?
  • No, what I mean Is that every Time Iwant to extract a piece in the same file this piece Is extracted with a split line AND with a notch. But in my original piece I don't have this. 
    I tested this out by bringing a part into the work area, creating a 2 point line (facing line) and then I created another line going from that to the armseye, I extracted say just the facing part, and then again the facing and the "yoke" part.  I did not get any notches on the extracted parts.  What I suggest is submitting a problem and enhancement report, this will gather information on your system, also include the piece you are having a problem with.  Does this happen with any piece or one particular piece?

• Hello! I have this problem only with the pices from rear sides. Every time I extracted my piece the line at the side Is split, AND with a notch. I am sending you some photos so you can understand me 
  • this Is my original piece 
  • This Is the extracted piece that comes with the line Split AND with the notch, but I don't know why.
    I tried to repeat what you have, but again I'm not getting the notch, Is there a notch on the perimeter side seam at all?  What I suggest is to attach this piece to a problem and enhancement report, the piece will go to engineering for them to look at, and determine if there is an issue with the part.
    Another thing you can try is to create a trace of the original piece and try extract again.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    @Angy, your extract lines not connected and there is some part of dart.  Try combine tht lines. If no success, move out dart...
    Or put here a piece.