- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Internal GT
Embrace Your Digital Reality
AccuMark v11 Beta 2 is now available! With AccuMark v11 we are pleased to offer you new ways to visualize and streamline your process:
- Utilize Batch to replace multiple images within a single pattern!
- Enhanced Preview to view fabric images within AccuMark Explorer
- Save PDS patterns in PDF full scale format
- Even more efficient new AccuNest nesting engine
Productivity improvements to AccuPlan v11 include:
- Ability to assign Lay Limits and Block Buffer tables to Models
- Improved solutions to assign under/over usage values per size, color or entire work order
- Introducing Fabric Roll inventory: ability to plan multi-color fabric rolls with different widths
- AccuNest automatic recognition of Sectional Markers generated by AccuPlan
Visualization enhancements to AccuMark 3D v11 include:
- Phase 1 of Avametric integration
- NEW avatar library (extended sizes now available)
- New and easy to use piece set up workflow
- Expanded image editing features
It's not too late! If you wish to learn more about our exciting new features, please reply to SoftwareDevelopments@GerberTechnology.com with your AccuMark key number to update for participation.
We are looking forward to working with you. We appreciate your continued feedback!
It was great to see everyone this year in Los Angeles for ideation2017! In case you missed it, be sure you put it on your "TO DO" list for the future!
There were so many great sessions and idea exchanges. Here's a brief recap of the highlights of the Cut Quality Session:
A high-quality cut file doesn’t begin at the cutter; it all starts in the CAD room!
Data entry consistency is one key component to achieving a good cut file, whether you digitize, draft using Silhouette, or even use AccuScan for pattern input.
Be aware of all the powerful point attributes you can assign to force crisp cut corners, reduce cutter dry haul time, and ensure the cutter starts cutting on the points you designate.
Set your editors and parameter tables to achieve the results you need for each cut file, and even print a barcode and image of the marker to ensure accurate communication with the cutting room. And now, you can use the new powerful Cut Ticket file to communicate spreading and cutting instructions to your XLs spreader and Paragon Cutter.