AccuMark v126.96.36.199 Beta 2 is now Available
Embrace Your Digital Reality
AccuMark v11 Beta 2 is now available! With AccuMark v11 we are pleased to offer you new ways to visualize and streamline your process:
- Utilize Batch to replace multiple images within a single pattern!
- Enhanced Preview to view fabric images within AccuMark Explorer
- Save PDS patterns in PDF full scale format
- Even more efficient new AccuNest nesting engine
Productivity improvements to AccuPlan v11 include:
- Ability to assign Lay Limits and Block Buffer tables to Models
- Improved solutions to assign under/over usage values per size, color or entire work order
- Introducing Fabric Roll inventory: ability to plan multi-color fabric rolls with different widths
- AccuNest automatic recognition of Sectional Markers generated by AccuPlan
Visualization enhancements to AccuMark 3D v11 include:
- Phase 1 of Avametric integration
- NEW avatar library (extended sizes now available)
- New and easy to use piece set up workflow
- Expanded image editing features
It's not too late! If you wish to learn more about our exciting new features, please reply to SoftwareDevelopments@GerberTechnology.com with your AccuMark key number to update for participation.
We are looking forward to working with you. We appreciate your continued feedback!